Three Things to Know about New Jersey Millionaire Greg Gianforte
Helena, MT – Greg Gianforte – a multi-millionaire from New Jersey – is trying his best to buy this year’s gubernatorial election. If successful, he would radically change the state of Montana for the worse.
Three things to know about Greg Gianforte:
1. Greg Gianforte is no friend to public lands.
- House Passes Public Lands Bill Gianforte Refused to Co-Sponsor, in Support of the Full Funding He’s Opposed His Entire Career
- Before House Vote, Hunters and Anglers Call Upon Gianforte to Sign Onto the Great American Outdoors Act
- Days After Falsely Accusing Lt. Gov. Cooney of Lying, Gianforte Pretends to Forget How to Co-Sponsor Legislation
- One Day Before the House Vote, Gianforte Still Refuses to Co-Sponsor the Great American Outdoors Act
- As Cooney Rolls Out Public Lands Plan, Gianforte Still Refuses to Sign Onto the Great American Outdoors Act
2. Greg Gianforte is a No Show Congressman.
- Montana Democrats Release New Ad, Website, Highlighting “No Show” Greg Gianforte’s Truant Record in Congress
- Montana Public Health Expert: Gianforte Puts Montanans’ Health At Risk
- No Show Greg: Gianforte Hides from Montanans After Spending More Than $1.5 Million To Win Primary
- Former State Budget Director: Where is Gianforte’s Work Ethic?
- Home Health Care Workers Union: Gianforte’s Actions Show He Doesn’t Value Caregivers
3. Greg Gianforte advocates for a statewide sales tax.
- Greg Gianforte Can’t Stop Lying About His Support for a Statewide Sales Tax
- As SCOTUS Rules on Tax Returns, Questions Remain About Greg Gianforte’s Eyepopping $184 Million Income
- Pants on Fire: Gianforte Lies About His Support for a Statewide Sales Tax – Again
- Gianforte Scores Huge Endorsement, Providing a Major Boost to His Pro-Sales Tax Agenda
- Throwback Thursday: Gianforte’s Statewide Sales Tax
Share this Post